Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Logo of the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (VACDL) in Richmond, VA, can trace its roots back to 1992. It was originally called the Virginia College of Criminal Defense Attorneys. In 2002, it changed its name to the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
The VACDL is affiliated with the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
Contact Information for VACDL:VACDL
3126 W Cary Street, #615
Richmond, VA 23221
phone: 804 262-8223
Benefits of Membership in VACDL
The benefits of joining the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers include:
- networking opportunities with other attorneys dedicated to criminal defense work throughout the Commonwealth;
- the opportunity to join mentorship programs;
- access to a list-serve discussion group;
- assistance from Strike Force if a member is threatened by a judges or prosecutors for their proper representation of clients;
- discounts on quality CLE seminars held throughout the state including Newport News, Fredericksburg, Richmond, and Williamsburg, VA;
- the ability to join take on a leadership role in committees for the VACDL.
VACDL membership is not open to full or part-time prosecutors.
At Lawyer Legion we understand the important role that VACDL plays in supporting criminal defense attorneys throughout Virginia.