Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Logo of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (AACDL) is a state affiliate of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
AACDL works to ensure fairness in the criminal justice system and due process for persons accused of crimes. AACDL was reorganized in 1999. Today the AACDL has more than 300 members.
AACDL serves as a professional organization for criminal defense attorneys in Arkansas, and advocates for reform in criminal justice in Arkansas.
Benefits of membership include:
- Monthly and regional CLE meetings;
- Access to a membership-exclusive listserv;
- Networking opportunities.
Past Presidents of the AACDL
- John Kennedy - President Elect
- Jim Wyatt (2016) President
- William O. “Bill” James
- Tony Pirani (2014-2015)
- Justin Eiselel (2013-2014)
- Toney Brasuell (2012-2013)
- David Cannon (2011-2012)
- Katherine Streett (2010-2011)
- Didi Sallings (2009-2010) (2006-2007)
- Jim Wyatt (2008-2009)
- Doug Norwood (2007-2008)
- Denny Hyslip (2005-2006)
- Phyllis Worley (2004-2005)
- Jerry Larkowski (2003-2004)
- William O. "Bill" James, Jr. (2002-2003) (2001-2002)
- Herbert "Herb" T. Wright, Jr. (2000-2001)
Contact Information for AACDL
P.O. Box 307
Little Rock, AR 72203
This article was last updated on Friday, December 16, 2016.