Arizona Association for Justice (“AzAJ”)
Founded in 1964, as the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, the name was later changed to the Arizona Association for Justice (“AzAJ”). The mission of the AzAJ is to strengthen and uphold the civil justice system and protect the rights of Arizona citizens and consumers.
AzAJ is dedicated to promoting a fair, effective, and impartial justice system. It supports the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in Arizona's courtrooms.
Contact Information Arizona Association for Justice
1661 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 235-9356
Benefits of Joining AzAJ
The benefits of joining AzAJ include: access to:
- access to the ListServ, an online community collaborate to provide one and other with advice, assistance, and case strategy;
- discounted-access to a tailored array of continuing legal education courses on issues related to personal injury and wrongful death;
- invitations to the annual Advanced Trial Advocacy Conference featuring nationally acclaimed and locally-recognized speakers; t
- he bi-monthly newsletter;
- opportunities to join webinars by national speakers; and
- access to exclusive materials including expert depositions, pleadings, discovery, and legal briefs.
This article was last updated on Friday, September 6, 2019.