Promote Your Practice
Lawyer Legion is changing the way people search for an attorney online. Our unique system ranks lawyers based on objective criteria including membership and leadership in trusted non-profit legal organizations, speaking engagements at CLE seminars, dedication to specific niche areas of the law, and participation in specialty board certification programs.
Your basic profile is most likely already in our directory. Just claim your profile to update the information. Fill out your profile completely to include:
- your address and phone number;
- a link to your law firm's website;
- a complete biography with up to 4,000 words and one HTML link;
- links to your social media profiles including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter;
- a list of your honors and awards;
- links to your articles and publications; and
- a RSS feed to your blog.
Use our group claim option so that one employee in the law firm can claim the profiles for multiple attorneys.
Benefits of Claiming Your Profile
Why should you claim your profile on our attorney directory?
- Claiming your profile is easy and free.
- Showcase your unique training, experience, and areas of focus.
- Share more information about yourself with your potential clients.
- Enjoy referrals from potential clients who need your services.
What Makes Us Different?
At Lawyer Legion, we believe attorneys should be recognized for their achievements within a particular practice area including:
- membership and leadership within the most respected specialty legal organizations for that practice area;
- involvement in voluntary and specialty bar associations;
- speaking engagements at CLE seminars for a particular practice area; and
- participation in state and national specialty board certification programs.
This article was last updated on Friday, May 10, 2019.