Led by a Board of Directors, the California Western School of Law Alumni Association helps connect graduates by sharing news, hosting events and reunion celebrations, providing resources, and recognizing former students with Distinguished Alumni Awards.
The Board of Directors helps the Office of Alumni Engagement to foster better relationships with the alumni. The benefits of membership in the alumni association include:
- No annual dues;
- Volunteer leadership opportunities at California Western School of Law with the Admissions Office, Career and Professional Development Office, and the Alumni Engagement Office;
- Invitations to networking programs and social events;
- mentoring and teaching opportunities;
- access to the online alumni newsletter;
- access to online and in person continuing legal education (CLE) courses;
- recognition through the Distinguished Alumni of the Year Awards
With Regional Alumni Clubs in more than 10 different locations, the alumni association connects former students throughout San Diego County, the State of California, and the rest of the United States.
Members can take on leadership positions at the Alumni Association of the California Western School of Law by joining committees including:
- Continuing Education
- Annual January MCLE program
- Virtual Programs