SEO and PPC Strategist - Lawyer Legion
Lawyer Legion is currently seeking a SEO and PPC Strategist to join what is soon to be the most sophisticated lawyer directory on the planet.
- Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria area)
- Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews
- Setup and manage all PPC campaigns including Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising
- Setup and manage Google Analytics including goals and conversion tracking
- Perform keyword and industry research to determine scope of new SEO projects
- Optimize client website content and meta data to meet current best SEO practices
- Develop quality inbound links to help achieve first page organic rankings in Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Provide oversight and serve as quality control when working with clients and project staff including writers and designers
- Create and optimize local map listings on Google My Business and citations
- Create and optimize lawyer directory listings on free and enhanced profile accounts
- Implement and monitor social media strategies for key clients
- Collaborate with design and content teams to implement effective SEO strategies
- Create and present periodic SEO and SEM progress reports for internal/external use
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field is a plus. Comparable on-the-job experience is welcomed.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in the internet marketing industry.
- Experienced leading successful online marketing campaigns for businesses
- Experienced with Social Media campaigns for businesses
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analyitcs certified
- SEMrush certified
- Strong knowledge of SEO and PPC tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS / Photoshop
- Strong leadership skills and enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to innovate and develop new strategies, techniques, and methods
- Experienced with WordPress and Content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of search engine guidelines, algorithms and current ranking factors
- Strong understanding of Google Webmaster Guidelines
- E-mail marketing experience is a plus
- Prior experience with law firm marketing and knowledge of legal industry is a plus
- Starting Pay: $18/hr
- Full-time employment position, includes: paid holidays, 401k, PTO, health insurance
If interested, please submit the form below. Also include the urls of any online marketing campaigns that you were instrumental in optimizing.