Content Marketing Strategist- Lawyer Legion
- Location: Houston, TX (remote)
- Status: Currently scheduling interviews
- Write comprehensive, well researched, and search engine friendly legal content for a variety of practice topics, including criminal defense, personal injury, immigration law, bankruptcy law, family law
- Create articles, press releases, and blog posts related to the legal industry that are engaging for readers and search engines.
- Perform keyword research and analyze website performance data to enhance the effectiveness of content.
- Prepare content for the web using basic HTML.
- Develop meta and title tags for online content according to best SEO practices and usability.
- Refine existing content through substantive editing or copyediting.
- Provide support to SEO team through content-centric link building.
- Able to type at least 60 WPM
- Must have copywriting or related experience
- Must provide at least 3 writing samples
- Must be located in/near Houston, TX
- Able to perform academic research and develop unique, high-quality content.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Exhibits self-motivatation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to thoroughly proofread content and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Can manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Can incorporate constructive criticism into projects and overall writing style.
- Understands best marketing practices for copy.
- Experience with Social Media marketing is a plus.
- Experience in the legal industry is a plus.
- Basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress content management systems is a plus.
- Experience with basic HTML and PhotoShop is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Rate: $17.00/hour, full time, includes full benefits package: PTO, 401k and Health Insurance
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below and include your resume plus at least 3 writing samples.