Top Lawyer Directories
One way to determine which lawyer directories get the most traffic is by considering their ranking on Alexa.com. Alexa tracks the rankings for websites by estimating their average daily visitors and pageviews.
Alexa then ranks websites across the Globe and in each county including the United States. In this article, we decided to rank the most popular legal directories based on their traffic.
The top-ranked lawyer directories in the United States according to Alexa (as of Friday, February 1, 2019) include:
- FindLaw.com - Alexa Rank in US - 1,356
- LegalZoom - Alexa Rank in US - 1,578
- Justia.com - Alexa Rank in US - 1,610
- AVVO.com - Alexa Rank in US - 1,628
- Nolo.com - Alexa Rank in US - 1,663
- Lawyers.com - Alexa Rank in US - 8,724
- Legalmatch.com - Alexa Rank in US - 13,045
- Superlawyers.com - Alexa Rank in US - 15,054
- Martindale.com - Alexa Rank in US - 19,089
- Best Lawyers - Alexa Rank in US - 62,622
- Lawyercentral.com - Alexa Rank in US - 165,031
- LawyerLegion.com - Alexa Rank in US - 174,379
- Lawguru.com - Alexa Rank in US - 194,391
Alexa Global Rankings for Attorney Directories
- Justia.com - Global Rank 6,461
- FindLaw.com - Global Rank 6,891
- AVVO.com - Global Rank - 8,507
- LegalZoom- Global Rank - 9,259
- Nolo.com - Global Rank - 9,263
- Lawyers.com - Global Rank - 46,064
- Legalmatch.com - Global Rank - 59,099
- Superlawyers.com - Global Rank - 89,910
- Martindale.com - Global Rank - 100,084
- Best Lawyers - Global Rank - 235,050
- Lawguru.com - Global Rank - 543,101
- Lawyer Legion - Global Rank - 599,413
- Lawyercentral.com - Global Rank - 627,473
Visit the Lawyer Legion website to find out more about the top attorney directories with free listings. These free legal directories provide information on attorneys and law firms in the United States.
The best online directories rank attorneys by looking at objective criteria such as leadership in specialty bar association, a designation as a board certified legal specialist, and declared specialty areas of practice.
This article was last updated on Friday, February 1, 2019.