Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Logo of the Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (VTACDL) provides state-wide support, training and networking opportunities to attorneys who defend those accused of crimes in state and federal court. The organization advocates for the proper administration of criminal justice by presenting a unified and credible voice. It is an affiliate of the National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
The members of the organization are Vermont criminal defense attorneys, including both private attorneys and public defenders. Members benefit from networking opportunities, discounts on CLE seminars and the ability influence policy on criminal justice issues.
Benefits of Membership in VTACDL
The benefits of joining VACDL include:
- Copy of the bi-annual newsletter published by the VTACDL;
- Invitations to social events and other networking opportunities;
- Inclusion in the VTACDL website membership directory where members are listed in alphabetical order;
- Access to the listserv that allows members to ask questions and share information; and
- Discounted rates on continuing legal education (CLE) seminars sponsored by VTACDL and focused on criminal defense.
Contact InformationVermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
88 Beech Street
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Phone: (802) 872-9757
Fax: (802) 878-2871