Website Design for Legal Associations
We are looking for our next pro bono project. If you are a leader in your voluntary specialty bar association or non-profit legal organization, then contact us about designing your organization's website.
Let us show you how an updated website can help your organization attract, retain and satisfy members. At Lawyer Legion, we provide legal organizations with modern website designs.
Contact us to find out more about the services we provide.
- Update the look and feel of your organization's website;
- Redesign the logo and branding materials to your specifications;
- Add your website to a content management system (CMS) that allows you to edit or add content;
- Eliminate administrative tasks by fully automating the membership application process including online credit card payments;
- Create a portal where members can sign up for CLE seminars and conferences;
- Incorporate an effective membership management system;
- Add a "Find a Lawyer" feature on the website to showcase the leaders and members of your organization;
- Replace outdated listservers with secure on-line member-only message boards and discussion forums that allow members to interact; and
- Create an organized brief bank that allows members to upload sample briefs or motions.
Examples of Websites We Designed for Specialty Bar Associations
We just launched a redesigned website for the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association (PBCHBA). The website is built on a Wordpress platform. It features streaming social media that helps the organization connect with its members.
In September of 2013, we launched a redesigned website for the D.W. Perkins Bar Association in Jacksonville, Florida. This website is built on a Wordpress platform. Leaders in the organization can easily update information on events and seminars.
Adding a "Find a Lawyer" Feature
The website features an easy to use "Find a Lawyer" directory that allows the members to update their own profiles. The public can search by legal issue, the name of the attorney, or by location. The system also encourages members to refer cases to each other. By allowing the members to upload their picture it encourages members to connect names and faces.
Contact Us About Designing a Website for Your Legal Organization
At Lawyer Legion, we are ready to help your organization create an effective website. Contact us to discuss the needs of your organization and how we can help. Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.