Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL) serves attorney practicing in the Sixth Judicial Circuit in the courthouses in Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Members include private attorneys, regional conflict counsel, and public defenders in both state and federal court.
This affiliate and county chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (FACDL) has more than 60 members.
Benefits of Membership in the PCACDL
For criminal defense attorneys in Pinellas County, FL, the benefits of joining PACDL include:
- networking opportunities with other experienced criminal defense lawyers;
- a listing on PACDL's public membership directory with a link back to the attorney's websites;
- invitations to events held throughout the year;
- monthly meetings where important topics of common concern are discussed; and
- opportunities to attend quality continuing legal education (CLE) seminars.
At Lawyer Legion we understand the important role that organizations like the Pinellas County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers play in supporting local criminal defense attorneys in St. Petersburg and Clearwater, FL.
Article last updated on Friday, july 10, 2015.